Welcome to the Overwatch Drinking Game. A list of rules can be found below. If you enjoyed this video please consider liking, commenting or subscribing.
1. Take a shot before beginning
2. Drink every time you die. Drink two times if you die without contributing to an elimination that life. Drink 3 times if you got pushed off the map.
3. Take a shot if you kill yourself
4. Take a shot if your team is wiped
5. Take a shot if your ultimate doesn’t do anything helpful
6. Take a shot if you step off the point during overtime.
7. Drink for the highest medal you received:
-1 Drink for gold
-2 Drinks for silver
-3 Drinks for bronze
8. If you get play of the game, you may assign a shot for someone else to take.
9. If you receive at least 5 votes on your placard at the end of a game, you are immune for post game drinks. This includes being assigned a shot, and drinking for medals.
Follow the Pub on Twitter:
Follow Michael on Twitter:
Follow Brandon on Twitter:
Griffyn occasionally streams at: