What if you went back in time and killed your own grandfather? Would you still be born? Or would you have thus killed yourself? Thanks to Google #sciencegoals for sponsoring this video!
Link to the previous MinutePhysics video:
If you could travel back in time, and you killed your grandfather, would you be killing your future self? What do physics, complexity theory, and computer science have to say about this famous murderous time-travel paradox?
Scott Aaronson Notes that discuss time travel and computation, computational complexity, closed timelike curves, and the grandfather paradox:
Technical paper that discusses the same thing:
Thanks to everyone who supports MinutePhysics on Patreon!
Link to Patreon supporters here:
Music by Nathaniel Schroeder,
MinutePhysics is on Google+ –
And facebook –
And twitter – @minutephysics
Minute Physics provides an energetic and entertaining view of old and new problems in physics — all in a minute!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Surf's Up – Building Cody's Board Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
- How to Pass Ghost Story Island on Poptropica : Poptropica Game Tips
- Don't Wake Daddy Applejack My Little Pony Game with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity!
- Playing Pirinola (Toma Todo) with the Family – Iguala Mexico
- The Unexpected Hanging Paradox