Some napkin math:
If the average size of a fleet is 35 cargo (mine is 975/27 = 35.7ish)
using captains to collect at Level 7 Riviera at a x287 bonus.
An average trip to Riviera earned would normally be 10,045 coins profit. (35*287)
With Kyle Crunch, an average trip to Riviera would be 21,525 coins, minus the 3,000 coins cost for Kyle Crunch makes it 18,525. Meaning you get 86% of the coins that exists at Riviera compared to before. (In other words Kyle Crunch made off with 14% tax on the coins!)
This is normally great! However the Crew cost goes up that is the concern. If your fleet all have high crew capability on them, captains are a plus. If the fleet is not the best in terms of crew capability, then captains will siphon some of the gold away from the port destination.
Using Kyle Crunch cost 3000 coins per use (45000/15) or 75 coins per slot (3000coins/40cargospace). Hence collecting coins at a port below 75 multiplier is going to lose you coins from hiring him!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ksvet.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách tham gia nổ hũ miễn phí tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cách chơi game xóc đĩa trên iphone dễ thắng nhất
- Surf's Up – Building Cody's Board Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
- How to Pass Ghost Story Island on Poptropica : Poptropica Game Tips
- Don't Wake Daddy Applejack My Little Pony Game with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity!