Do you want to improve your surfing? Here is our top 15 advice to reach the next level.
📌Check out our NEW* Online Coaching Platform:
Below are the top 15 tips for intermediate surfers to progress to the next level:
#1 0:30 Surf the proper board for conditions & your level
#2 1:00 Positioning on the wave
#3 1:28 Improve your bottom turn
#4 1:56 Your head is your steering wheel
#5 2:19 Turning, step by step
#6 2:48 Compress the lower body
#7 3:17 Catch the wave at the peak
#8 3:47 Generate your own speed
#9 4:14 Paddle with power
#10 4:33 Move your feet
#11 4:50 Learn from other surfers
#12 5:05 Practise rail-to-rail surfing
#13 5:32 Focus
#14 5:45 Visualize
#15 6:27 Have fun!
Want to surf better, faster?
Check out our NEW* Online Coaching Platform:
More information about the bottom turn:
More information about speed generation:
More information about paddling techniques:
Learn to surf with us:
Check out our surf coaching retreats designed especially for beginners & intermediate surfers, in some of the best locations on earth to learn how to surf:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách tham gia nổ hũ miễn phí tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cách chơi game xóc đĩa trên iphone dễ thắng nhất
- Surf's Up – Building Cody's Board Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
- How to Pass Ghost Story Island on Poptropica : Poptropica Game Tips
- Don't Wake Daddy Applejack My Little Pony Game with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity!