Head Soccer – How to Unlock Senegal – FIGHT Mode with India / Tutorial + TIPSadmin July 17, 2020 24 Comments
I’ve been trying to unlock Senegal a lot lately! AND I FINALLY DID IT!
There is a comment of a guy saying to pause the game and let the balls do what they should, be putted on the toilet! That inspired me to make this video!
MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR TIPS/TRICKS/ADVICES/IDEAS on the comment section! So I can show it on a video for you 🙂
IF YOU HAVE A NICE CLIP THAT DESERVES MORE ATTENTION, FEEL FREE TO SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL POST IT TAGGING YOU:
Submit your clip now –
SO, THERE ARE 2 TACTICS YOU CAN FOLLOW:
1. Start the mini-game and pause it at 59th second – once 3 balls go on you can resume the game and start putting the others easily just by dashing – and you saved enough time. You can even wait for 4 balls – that is almost impossible to happen, and if it does – it will take a long time! But you be patient!
2. Pause the game at 59th second. Wait for the first ball to go. Resume. Then keep dashing once the balls are close to the character you are using and pause again! Keep repeating this procedure until you put all the balls! This is how I unlocked Senegal.
BUT, YOU CAN MAKE A MIX OF THESE 2 STRATEGIES FORMING A NEW ONE!
3. PAUSE THE GAME AT 59TH SECOND. WAIT FOR THE 3 BALLS TO GO IN – RESUME. THEN KEEP DASHING IMMEDIATELY WHEN SOME BALLS ARE CLOSE TO YOU AND PAUSE DIRECTLY SO YOU CAN SAVE SOME TIME! KEEP REPEATING THE PROCESS. – this is what I suggest you to do, in my opinion, it’s more effective.
This video includes:
-How to Unlock Senegal
-Fight Mode Glitch
-Fight Mode w/India
Whoever unlocked Senegal, CONGRATS! Am proud of you!
QOTD: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING HEAD SOCCER?
Lemme know about it on the comment section.
FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Surf's Up – Building Cody's Board Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
- How to Pass Ghost Story Island on Poptropica : Poptropica Game Tips
- Don't Wake Daddy Applejack My Little Pony Game with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity!
- Playing Pirinola (Toma Todo) with the Family – Iguala Mexico
- The Unexpected Hanging Paradox