Here’s a tip for getting more out of your 6volt battery for your deer feeders for a cheaper price.I’m going to put up a feeder this spring that I wont be able to visit on a regular basis, so I wanted a battery that would last for about 4+ months without worrying about it.. Was thinking about the rechargeable with a solar panel, but I saw that Duracell Quantum came in the size D now.
A 6 volt battery is essentially 4 D size batteries in a nice package. Was wondering how I could duplicate that, but select that batteries I wanted.
Found a 4 D cell battery holder at Radio Shack and decided to use that to hold the batteries. You don’t have to use the Quantums, any D size Alkaline batteries will do.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ksvet.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách tham gia nổ hũ miễn phí tại nhà cái Dabet
- Cách chơi game xóc đĩa trên iphone dễ thắng nhất
- Surf's Up – Building Cody's Board Scene (4/10) | Movieclips
- How to Pass Ghost Story Island on Poptropica : Poptropica Game Tips
- Don't Wake Daddy Applejack My Little Pony Game with Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity!